We make supply chains visible. Theft, damages, delays and other uncertainties may occur at any time while your cargo is on a week-long trip to its destination. Broken cargo and theft usually
only become visible in the very last moment, delays are getting known when it is too late. Our mission is to reduce the risks in supply chain operations. Our product is technical superior,
providing you global connectivity, security and safety sensors as well as control measures for your cargo healthiness and integrity.
We want to enable growth and are searching for a senior business development manager. You will be in charge for all sales activities, definition of your sales approach, including setting of
target markets, customers and strategies as well as driving the process from first contact to partnership closure. You will also further develop the product and gathering customer feedback so
that we can enhance our product, or develop tailored technology for new customers and their use cases.
What we offer
- Master degree in logistics, supply chain or IT-related field
- Professional experience in the logistics industry (5 years+) and a network
- Understanding the technology, preferrably having worked in a similar position already
- A proven track record of successfull sales
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills that enable you to open doors at all levels
- Working independently
Flexible and result driven working environment, an attractive and incentive-based salary package and a place where you can make you ideas a reality.
Apply to: email@example.com or contact us through below form.